Monday, January 19
 

[Lorelai opens the mailbox. She pulls out a large envelope and hands it to Rory]

LORELAI: The big one.

RORY: Looks like Paris was right.

[Lorelai pulls out two more large envelopes]

LORELAI: Apparently, you are the biggest virgin in the world. Wow. So, what?

RORY: I don't know.

LORELAI: Well, what does this mean?

RORY: I don't know.

LORELAI: Which one are you gonna choose?

RORY: I don't know.

LORELAI: I guess we better go inside. We both have a lot of things to figure out, huh?

RORY: Yup.

LORELAI: Yeah. So what are the odds that Paris is ever gonna have sex again in this lifetime?

RORY: I don't know.




Which one are you gonna choose?
apparently, Rory passed Harvard, Yale and Princeton.

makes me think. i wanna go thru that....thru listing the pros and cons.
i want to pass that other school as well.

i can't choose yet. not until i have choices. cos you know, i might end up having nothing to choose from.

great.

a lot of these until results come out.

* * *

i cooked carbonara for dinner. yummmm.

i'm craving for strawberries!!! demmit...i want strawberries!!!
.::sweetmisery : 8:26:00 PM::.
tag!
TagBoard
name

url/email

message[smilies]:

hop hop hop...
archive
credits

eXTReMe Tracker