Sunday, October 16
 
[Yale dorms; Rory's bedroom.]
(Rory is going over her notes when her phone rings.)

RORY: Hi.

LORELAI: Are you typing?

RORY: No.

LORELAI: Yes, you are. I thought we agreed you wouldn
't type while we talk.

RORY: Gotta break the rule just this once, I
'm in a rush. It's been a crazy
couple of days.

LORELAI: Oh, school?

RORY: Paper. Long story, I
'll fill you in in person. Where are you off to?

LORELAI: Luke
's! I have to de-stress him after his unhappy Gilmore outing.
Dad tried to take over his whole life. He wants to franchise Luke
's.

RORY: You
're kidding.

LORELAI: Hey, do men shave anywhere except their faces?

RORY: I don
't know, I've never lived with a man.

LORELAI: Same here.

RORY: Well, if he does franchise the diner get him to put one near Yale. I
miss those burgers.

LORELAI: He
's not franchising.

RORY: Hey, can I ask you a question?

LORELAI: Sure.

RORY: Do you think I'm too scared?

LORELAI: What?

RORY: Too scared, too timid. Do I take enough chances?

LORELAI: What kind of chances?

RORY: I don
't know, life chances.

LORELAI: I think you do.

RORY: I'm not a mouse?

LORELAI: Where is this coming from?

RORY: I don
't know, just something I've been thinking about lately. (She
hears a knocking.) Someone
's at the door. Um, say hi to Luke for me.

LORELAI: If he's out of comatose. Bye, honey.

RORY: Bye.

(She opens the door and finds a gorilla mask, a bottle of champagne and her
camera. She looks through the shots on her camera, and sees pictures of her
and Logan jumping. She smiles and closes the door.)
.::sweetmisery : 6:35:00 AM::.
tag!
TagBoard
name

url/email

message[smilies]:

hop hop hop...
archive
credits

eXTReMe Tracker