Sunday, August 19
 

my home from April 16 til May 31
yes, more than 85 million users!

BizDev Area
See that desktop at the far corner of the room? That's my desk!
At Chi.kka, we don't have cubicles. even the big big boss' desk is just beside everyone else. We can easily holler at each other, or we can do it through ym/gtalk/chik.ka te.xt me.ssenger (c.tm) especially if it's chismis. We're not called Chik.ka for nothing. :P

I sit beside Rocky.

Frida sits beside Rocky too.

Mia and Myla during lunch
In BizDev, we looooove eating healthy! Haha, okay, just on random days. Goolaaaaaaai!

BizDev interns with Steve and Elaine
On our last day, we brought Es.trel's for everyone!

HR took very good care of us!

VRoom interns
There were ProductDev interns, CorpCom intern, and BizDev interns inside Vroom.

Capi.sce!
Big big boss decided to treat all 16 interns to dinner. We look like panelists here!

Unlimited drinks! Yeah!
Too bad we had to leave early because Rocky had Orsem the next day, and I was just hitching with him. Grabe, drink anything you want!!

The BIG Guys of Ch.ikka
THE Den.nis Men.diola (CEO), Sir Ro.land (Bi.zDev Director), and Sir Chi.to (COO)

with THE Tis.ha Si.lang
On our way to BizDev dinner

BizDev complete!!! (well, almost)
The whole team treated us (Frida, Rocky, and me) to dinner on our last day. It was also the send-off dinner for those flying to India. It's actually a rare occasion to gather this much BizDev people since everyone flies in and out of the country for work. Of course we missed those in USA and India, all 5 of them!

I was the designated intern for the India team, so I regularly communicated with the BizDev people in India (thanks to gtalk!). Two of the "indians" flew in last month, and I'm hoping I could meet them (for the first time) soon! :)


The 31 days i spent at the office were worth it. It was hard at first (I kept ranting!), but it was fun nonetheless. :)
Nevermind the side story. :P
.::sweetmisery : 7:21:00 PM::.
tag!
TagBoard
name

url/email

message[smilies]:

hop hop hop...
archive
credits

eXTReMe Tracker